Have a project?
Core competencies of our manufacturing automation solutions
- Resistance and laser welding
- Soldering and brazing
- Orbit forming
- Crimping and swaging
- Ultrasonic and RF Welding
- Laser mask welding
- Heat stake
- One and two part adhesives
- UV, visible light and thermal curing
- Conventional pick and place
- Vision guided precision servo placement to sub-micron resolution
- Robot integration for flexible, multi-axis problems
- Precision dispensing
- Positive displacement pumps for repeatable dispensing of gels and precise volumetric dispensing of liquids
- Micro solenoid valves for high precision dispensing
- Ink jets for precise volumes
- Coordinated dispensing
- PC control in C# or C++
- PLC control in all common industrial platforms
- GUI and SCADA development
- Factory host or MES/ERP communication interface over any protocol
- Material handling
- Power & free linear transfer systems
- Aspetic environmental control
- Inert environmental control
- Special temperature environmental control
- ESD control
- Etching and cleaning systems
- Drying processes
- Belt, ball screw and linear motor motion stages
- Servo and stepper motors
- Rolling contact and air bearing stages
- Stand-alone controls to fully integrated, multi-axis motion controllers
- Vision guided motion
- Inspection of post placement accuracy
- Visible and IR
- Resolutions to sub-micron
- Optical power measurement for photonics products
- Vision inspection
- Electric & magnetic testing
- Voltage, current, hi-pot, magnetic flux, frequency
- Pressure decay leak testing
- Vacuum/trace gas detection
- Mass flow leak testing
Drive efficiency in your automated manufacturing processes
The Fresh engineering team has the industry experience and cross-disciplinary technical background to create any solution you require.
Increase productivity: Increase throughput, decrease cycle times, reduce labor content, maximize utilization
Improve quality: Improve consistency, increase control, increase accuracy, drive continuous improvement
Reduce waste: Decrease mistakes, increase product precision, promote 100% inspection, streamline process flows
Delivering value tailored to an individual client’s needs, we help organizations keep up with the demands of the modern world and a rapidly evolving industry landscape.
A multi-disciplinary, end-to-end team
Customized Systems: Guided by a technology-agnostic approach, we partner with a wide array of other robotics and technology providers to build your customized system.
Scope & Reach: We have experience deploying systems overseas in countries like Taiwan, China, Indonesia, and Mexico. Our scalable workflows and partnerships allow us to handle projects of varying scopes.
Guaranteed ROI: The Fresh manufacturing automation team is made up of engineering and business experts who focus on understanding the challenges and requirements of each project. We follow a vetted consulting process to meet your technical and financial objectives.
Partners for long-term system scalability and innovation
Investing in change is risky without a solid understanding of the market and an iterative approach to innovation. Fresh views client engagements as ongoing strategic partnerships where, long after a solution is implemented, we continue helping companies mitigate risk and maximize opportunity.
- Align cross-functional teams to solve complex manufacturing problems
- Explore and validate your strategy with rapid prototyping and testing
- Reassess your approach as insights about the future of Industry 4.0 continue to emerge, with a strategic partner who can help you innovate and adapt
The core benefits of manufacturing process automation
Intelligent, predictive manufacturing solutions
Based on where we’ve invested, we’re well-positioned to take advantage of the revolution in manufacturing IoT: integrating systems intelligently, using machine learning and AI to create predictive machines, and incorporating the power of the Cloud to gather real-time data.
Integrate your systems
Pairing different technologies like embedded systems, fleet orchestration, and autonomous mobile robots, we ensure your automated ecosystem works harmoniously.
Leverage the cloud
Leverage the power of AI and IoT to improve your manufacturing automation solutions. Implement predictive control capabilities and automated preventative maintenance measures, leveraging real-time data.
Augment your human workforce
Human workers are essential in industrial settings, and with an eye for making systems that augment human potential, we ensure that any robotic solution is collaborative. These collaborative robots are one of the many ways in which your business can increase its efficiency.
Our proven manufacturing automation process
Explore our approach to creating autonomous systems and machines that augment operations and workflows. We automate across a variety of use cases allowing your business to increase efficiency, maintain control, maximize throughput, and increase precision.
Related hardware capabilities
Explore our other engineering services, which allow our team to solve challenges for your organization and others, regardless of size, industry vertical, or product category.