Core competencies of our manufacturing automation solutions
- Automation design, bring-up and support
- Basic and AI based algorithms execution
- Battery management systems design
- Charging and discharging circuits
- Communication protocol development
- cRio based test instrumentation
- Data security, encryption and transport
- Design evaluation for manufacturability and test
- Design for manufacturing and assembly
- Domestic and global manufacturing partner selection and management
- Electronics optimization
- High current system optimization
- Incoming and outgoing inspection best practices
- Low power optimization
- Machine vision, learning and teaching
- Manufacturing assembly automation
- Manufacturing in-line test automation
- Manufacturing line design, bring-up and support
- Manufacturing strategy
- Material design and optimization
- Mechanical architecture
- Middleware design
- Mixed, analog and digital circuit development and optimization
- On-site line bring-up
- Performance to cost analysis
- Power supply design
- Qualification of equipment and processes
- Remote and on-site line assistance
- Signal processing
- Tooling design, development and vendor selection
- Ultra low power devices
- 4 to 64 bit microcontrollers
Drive efficiency in your automated manufacturing processes
Whether automating product development, inspection, hazardous material removal, or an entire manufacturing system end-to-end, Fresh engineers will help you prototype and build a solution customized to your unique use case and requirements.
From aerospace to medical, automotive, and chemical, Fresh engineering team has the industry experience and cross-disciplinary technical background to create any solution you require. Automation and robotics, when implemented seamlessly into your working environment, have the potential to replace data methods of assembly, keeping up with the demands of the modern world and a rapidly evolving industry landscape.
A multi-disciplinary, end-to-end team
Customized Systems: Guided by a technology-agnostic approach, we partner with a wide array of other robotics and technology providers to build your customized system.
Scope & Reach: We have experience deploying systems overseas in countries like Taiwan, China, Indonesia, and Mexico. Our scalable workflows and partnerships allow us to handle projects of varying scopes.
Guaranteed ROI: The Fresh manufacturing automation team is made up of engineering and business experts who focus on understanding the challenges and requirements of each project. We follow a vetted consulting process to meet your technical and financial objectives.
The core benefits of manufacturing process automation
Intelligent, predictive manufacturing solutions
Based on where we’ve invested, we’re well-positioned to take advantage of the revolution in manufacturing IoT: integrating systems intelligently, using machine learning and AI to create predictive machines, and incorporating the power of the Cloud to gather real-time data.
Integrate your systems
Pairing different technologies like embedded systems, fleet orchestration, and autonomous mobile robots, we ensure your automated ecosystem works harmoniously.
Leverage the cloud
Leverage the power of AI and IoT to improve your manufacturing automation solutions. Implement predictive control capabilities and automated preventative maintenance measures, leveraging real-time data.
Augment your human workforce
Human workers are essential in industrial settings, and with an eye for making systems that augment human potential, we ensure that any robotic solution is collaborative. These collaborative robots are one of the many ways in which your business can increase its efficiency.
Our proven manufacturing automation process
Explore our approach to creating autonomous systems and machines that augment operations and workflows. We automate across a variety of use cases allowing your business to increase efficiency, maintain control, maximize throughput, and increase precision.
Related hardware capabilities
Explore our other engineering services, which allow our team to solve challenges for your organization and others, regardless of size, industry vertical, or product category.