Unique environmental factors, technology integrations, and operational constraints pose the challenge of deciding what software and sensor stack are ideal for your robotics use case. Fresh engineers develop integrated software and hardware, leverage a rich partner network, and identify the ideal tech stack to customize robotics solutions to your exact needs and specifications.
Have a project?
Connect with our robotics team to discuss your challenge and how we can help.
Core competencies for robotic software development
- AI-based algorithms execution
- Attachment and implement design and integration
- Battery management systems design
- Cloud services architecture, design, and development
- Communication protocol development
- Communication reliability optimization
- Custom algorithm development
- Custom PCBA development
- Data security and encryption
- Digital Control and compensation systems
- Firmware development
- Fleet health management
- Fleet mission status
- Full autonomous development, control, and optimization
- Gateway optimization
- GPS, RTK
- Holistic system integration
- Interface design and selection
- IMU Sensors
- Low power optimization
- Machine teaching based optimal control
- Machine vision, learning, and teaching
- Middleware design
- Middleware integration
- Mission control management
- Mission waypoint generation, management, and status
- Monocular, Stereo, 360° Cameras
- MQTT, DDS
- Point-to-point navigation
- ROS 1, ROS 2
- Rviz, Gazebo
- Safety and standards compliance
- Sensor fusion
- Signal processing
- Simulation based development and integration
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM)
- Telemetry and informatics capture
- Tele-op control
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Ultra-Wide Band (UWB)
- Visual Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (VSLAM)
Covering every element of robotic operation and optimization
Environmental robotic use cases vary drastically, and there’s rarely a one-size-fits-all software solution. Operational constraints for industrial autonomous vehicles outdoors, where GPS is the primary means of global location, necessitates a different approach than making a robot operate reliably indoors on the factory floor.
Because there’s rarely a catch-all technology stack, our team helps with the process of selection, development, deployment, and maintenance of your robots to ensure that you’re always online and always productive.
Attention to every detail of development
We can help you select the best sensors and actuators for your use case and provide the software and algorithm development prowess to fuse sensors and ensure they operate reliably and up to standard. With custom algorithms, we ensure your robots operate safely and reliably, navigate effectively, and make decisions autonomously by gathering environmental information.
You’re not always in the same location as your robots, and remote deployment is essential. Leveraging the power of the Cloud, we help you push updates remotely, scale your system as it grows in complexity, and provide expertise on properly setting up dashboards to ensure that you’re gathering data and using it to make informed decisions.
For industrial solutions where security and safety are top-of-mind, you need an engineering partner who ensures your systems operate to a rigorous standard. From protecting your system against outside threats to integrating hardware that allows robots to operate safely alongside human coworkers, we provide consultation and engineering expertise.
Related hardware capabilities
Explore our other robotics and engineering services, which allow our team to solve challenges for your organization and others, regardless of size, industry vertical, or product category.