Have a project?
Core competencies for R&D Services
- Acceptance criteria development
- Assembly lab
- Assembly procedures
- Bill of Materials (BOM) management
- Business plan and case development
- Certification management
- Competitive analysis
- Complete system interface definition
- Configuration management
- Critical path mapping
- Design verification test and engineering planning
- End-to-end architecture development
- Failure mode elemental analysis (FMEA)
- Gauge R&R planning and execution
- In-house build support
- Integration and dependency management
- Market analysis and requirements documentation
- Mechanical drawings
- New Unique and different product risk identification and management
- Offshore automation and manufacturing partner site
- Packaging development
- Partner, supplier and vendor management
- Performance and reliability testing
- Proactive risk identification, mitigation, and contingency planning
- Product brochures
- Product cost of goods analysis
- Product feature documentation
- Prototyping support (in-house and managed)
- Release and change control management
- Resource, schedule, scope, and budget management
- Requirement definition and management
- Risk and Issue identification, management and mitigation
- Safety and compliance
- Schematics, layouts, footprints, symbols
- Scenario and user experience definition
- Technology landscape analysis
- Test planning and procedure development
- Test suite development planning and execution
- Time to market analysis
- Training material
- User manuals, how to guides
- User profiling and user journeys
Comprehensive research & development
Fresh engineers will help you conduct research, develop concepts, create prototypes, and execute tests that accelerate your speed to market. After validating designs, we’ll develop a plan for getting them into production.
Building on a 20-year history of R&D from our integration with SiTech RTD, we’re equipped to build advanced technology solutions and iterate on your current products and services. Our depth and breadth of experience spans various markets and industries, situating us to bring innovation to any engineering challenge.
From early prototypes to finished products
A Multi-Disciplinary Team: An end-to-end process staffed by versatile, analytical engineers who tackle projects of different sizes, scopes, and industries.
A Scalable Approach: Generalists and specialists combine forces to take your project from an idea to a market-accepted, finished product, adapting our approach based on your needs, timeline, and budget.
Identify Unlimited Opportunity: Our R&D engineers identify new business opportunities for clients, bringing ideas to fruition in the marketplace tied into your core organizational strategy.
Hire a Fresh R&D Specialist
Related hardware capabilities
Explore our other engineering services, which allow our team to solve challenges for your organization and others, regardless of size, industry vertical, or product category.