Committed to accelerating innovation in healthcare
- Strategy: We guide your organization in responding to an evolving industry, driving impactful, sustainable innovation.
- Design: Our in-house industrial design, UX, and product design teams base designs on data, for experiences proven to succeed with your target users.
- Software: Our team understands the importance of technical planning, concurrent software development and testing, and navigating regulations.
- Hardware: End-to-end production, rapid product development, complex robotics integrations, full-scale automation, PCB design and assembly, and test engineering, all under one roof allow you to go-to-market with confidence.
Overcome complex challenges
Developing healthcare solutions, medical devices, and other medical technologies requires overcoming numerous obstacles:
- Lack of bandwidth: More work than your teams can manage internally as customer and stakeholder demand increases.
- Cross-disciplinary expertise: An understanding of various disciplines and practices necessary to go to market on-time with confidence, which can be difficult and costly to hire in-house.
- Documentation and regulatory compliance: The extensive documentation essential for audits and market approval.
- End-to-end inefficiency: As a rapidly growing company, it’s likely you’re impacted by the operational painpoints that come from fast growth.
Our team is able to deliver on all fronts, plugging in where you need us, from conceptual design to launch and ongoing regulatory compliance.
Helping healthcare organizations navigate innovation
Our extensive background in the healthcare industry helps our team understand the complexity of the medical technology development process from ideation through launch.
Healthcare IoT devices
We design and develop Internet of Things (IoT) devices for healthcare, from smart medical devices to sensors that enhance patient care, safety, and efficiency. With extensive experience in industrial design and firmware engineering, we build IoT solutions for every healthcare use case.
Fresh's end-to-end team provides medical device development services, in addition to guidance in navigating ISO 13485, FDA challenges and documentation, 1345 + 21TCF, and 6305 certification.
Electronic Health Records (EHR) Systems
Fresh's team of designers and developers builds advanced EHR systems to enhance your data management, improve accessibility, and bolster security, streamlining the workflows of essential healthcare providers in addition to improving patient care coordination.
Our multidisciplinary team creates data analytics tools for various use cases, equipping healthcare organizations to analyze patient data, identify trends, make informed decisions, and improve medical outcomes.
Health monitoring wearables
Fresh's industrial designers and firmware engineers have experience building wearable devices and apps to track patient vital signs and allow individuals to have a better, more transparent patient-provider experience for proactive care.
Blockchain for health records
Delivering best-in-class secure documentation tools, Fresh can implement blockchain technology for effective health record storage that ensures privacy and data integrity.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for diagnostics and system management
Fresh's team builds AI algorithms to assist in the rapid and accurate diagnosis of medical conditions, reducing natural human error and improving the quality of patient care. We also build AI tools to automate your existing processes and workflows in need of improvement.
Remote patient monitoring
Our team builds remote monitoring solutions to enable healthcare providers to monitor patients with chronic conditions in real-time, leveraging data telemetry to reduce hospital readmissions, improve treatment outcomes, and much more.
Drug discovery and research
Our developers and engineers can design systems to enable more effective, accelerated medical research, in addition to building computational methods and AI that helps scientists move faster. The result is a cost-effective approach to developing new medications and treatments at the scale needed.
AR & VR
With Fresh-designed AR devices, surgeons can perform procedures with greater accuracy and effectiveness. Virtual reality can be used for therapeutic purposes—including pain management, physical therapy, and mental health treatment—in addition to remote trainings for new staff and practitioners.
Related services and capabilities
Explore our other creative services, which allow our team to solve challenges for your organization and others, regardless of size, stage, or product category.