Fresh interdisciplinary mechanical engineers specialize in high-tech products, manufacturing, robotics, and automation. Leverage our wide range of expertise to design and build mechanical engineering solutions that deliver on your operational goals.
Have a project?
Connect with our engineering team to discuss your challenge and how we can help.
Core competencies for mechanical engineering
- Actuator specification and design
- Audio system design
- Complete multi-surface modeling
- Complex injection-molded and 3D printed part design
- Control systems
- Design for manufacturing and assembly
- Electronics optimization
- Electronics packaging
- Failure analysis
- Finite element analysis
- Fluid design
- HALT & HASS
- Heat transfer optimization
- IP enclosure design
- Kinematics analysis and ergonomics
- Laser system design
- Mechanical system architecture
- Optical system design
- Packaging design
- Performance and reliability testing
- Product build volume optimization
- Product life cycle analysis and optimization
- Product packaging design
- Material design and optimization
- Mechanics design
- Mechanical product architecture
- Modal analysis
- Risk identification and mitigation planning
- Safety compliance
- Shipping container design and optimization
- Structural analysis
- Structural design and optimization
- Test planning and procedure development
- Thermal analysis
- Tolerance analysis
- Tooling design optimization
- Waterproofing design
End-to-end mechanical engineering services
We provide hands-on manufacturing services in addition to strategy and design, allowing you to accomplish all aspects of production with one partner. We have shop equipment to build live prototypes and partnerships with on and offshore contract manufacturers. When you partner with Fresh, production never stops, progressing in-line with your rigorous demands.
Added to our general focus on manufacturing automation, we prioritize robotics engineering, recognizing that the world’s industrial landscape is changing. We can help you with all aspects of mechanical engineering when considering robotics systems integration, ensuring that your workflows are seamless and optimized.
Related hardware capabilities
Explore our other robotics and engineering services, which allow our team to solve challenges for your organization and others, regardless of size, industry vertical, or product category.