The quest to defeat B.O.C.O. – “The Beast of Conflicting Opinions” – has only just begun.
Enter Design World, the next phase of our immersive web experience. Here, we answer the question: “With thousands of visual directions you could go in, how do you choose the ‘right’ one?”
The design world illustrates and expands on our holistic process for overcoming these challenges. The first world provides a deep dive into our research philosophy and deliverables. Design World shows how research informs and strengthens architectural, aesthetic, and interactive elements. Research by itself is positive. Design is as well. But added together, they provide a potent approach to delivering next-level products.
The point of B.O.C.O is that no world – or project phase – is greater than the next. Defeating B.O.C.O. requires a concerted effort. Design World dives into:
- The key roles of new team members: UX/visual designers and developers
- The importance of information architecture – the logical structuring of the content on your website or application to enable users to accomplish their goals
- Different deliverables including user flows, wireframes, mockups, and brand books
- The integral role of interactivity in adding a sense of delight and elements of usability
- The interplay of design and development, with an overview of tech stack and development libraries that bring designs to life
With a holistic understanding of the design process, your team can overcome the challenge of innovating in a constantly evolving digital space. We’ll continue to bring insights through our interactive Defeat Boco worlds – the worlds of Test and Deliver, coming soon – that allow you to experience the value of UX first-hand.
Do you have thoughts or feedback? Are you interested in collaborating? Drop us a line! We’d love to hear from you.