The Social Media 301 Conference Brings Major US Firms Together for an Enterprise-Level View of Social Media Marketing.
Social Media 301 Conference brings together practitioners from industry-leading corporations to help businesses improve their current social media strategy, tactics, engagement and implementation to the next level of profitability and ROI. The Social Media 301 Conference will be hosted at Microsoft’s Conference Center in Redmond, Washington on June 3, 2011. Find out more at https://www.socialmedia301.com
On June 3, 2011, the Social Media 301 Conference will be hosted at Microsoft’s Conference Center in Redmond, Washington. Social Media 301 Conference brings together practitioners from industry-leading corporations to help businesses improve their current social media strategy, tactics, engagement and implementation to the next level of profitability and ROI. This one-day event features powerful keynote presentations, examples and key lessons learned, realized business benefits, brand engagement and panel discussions from recognized experts in business strategy, customer-relationship building and monetization of social media engagement. These industry experts include:
- Eric Weaver – Vice President, Digital Strategy, Ant’s Eye View
- Brian Solis – Author, Speaker & Marketing Executive, Altimeter Group
- Sara Lingafelter – Social Media Specialist, REI
- Tom Vaughn – Social Media Global Practices, Microsoft
- Dan Anderson – Emerging Media Manager, T-Mobile USA
- Cory Edwards – Director, Social Media & Corporate Reputation, Dell Corporation
- Bernard Choi – Marketing & Communications, Boeing Corporation
- Elizabeth Houston – Global Events Social Media Manager, Comsys for Cisco
- Rod Brooks – V.P. and Chief Marketing Officer, PEMCO Insurance
- Jeff Dance – Founder, Fresh Consulting
- Ross Asdourian – Interactive Producer, Banyan Branch
- Jenny Samppala – Executive Director & Principal, Banyan Branch
Social Media 301 is sponsored by Microsoft Local Engagement Team, Comcast Business Class Services and Fresh Consulting.
Mike Whitmore, President of Fresh Consulting from Bellevue, Washington explains, “Last year’s Social Media 201 Conference targeted firms with a presence in social media who had a desire to integrate brand messaging, generate business leads, increase sales and client engagement with the desired business results. This year’s Social Media 301 Conference brings together the hands-on practitioners from enterprise-level firms to share their experiences with identifying and working with key influencers and brand champions. They will share their game-changing strategies, present case studies leading to ROI along with their key learnings from mistakes made along the way. It is very rare to find this level of expertise at one conference sharing this type of expertise.”
Registration for the event is available at https://www.SocialMedia301.com with an early adopter discount available through April 30, 2011. Additional discount codes are available though sponsoring organizations.
Twitter feeds on the event are available from Twitter.com/SM_301 and you can follow the event tweets via the hashtag #SM301
The Microsoft Conference Center provides free wireless Internet connectivity. A complimentary catered lunch is provided for attendees compliments of Comcast Business Class.