2. Client/Server data synchronization library for Node.js I created that handles all communication between server and client, suitable for real-time applications and games.
–Sirius, Front-End Developer
3. postcss/autoprefixer for parsing CSS and adding vendor prefixes to rules.
–Chris G, Full-Stack Developer
–Ryan, Full-Stack Developer
5. Plunker–great for prototyping testing ideas.
-John, .NET Developer
-Steve, CTO; and Elisha, Front-End Developer
7. co uses generators to treat promises as synchronous actions in Node.js.
-Chris G, Full-Stack Developer
8. jsperf for comparing processing performances between different coding approaches.
-Elisha, Front-End Developer
-Chris G, Front-End Developer
10. Codewars challenges you to up your skills for writing better JS.
-Jesse, Front-End Developer
-Ray, Full-Stack Developer