Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Electrical Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor Role
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams including Electrical engineers, Mechanical engineers and Software developers to create products and systems while meeting project schedule milestones.
- Collaborate with other engineers to troubleshoot and consult on prototype designs.
- Develop concepts, designs, and specs; present them in design reviews; incorporate review feedback.
- Participate in other project design reviews and provide design feedback for team members.
- You will be responsible for bring up, failure analysis, and test of prototype boards.
- Working off of high-level plans to perform testing of various boards.
- Writing and communicating detailed test results.
- 5 years high proficiency level in ECAD tool (Altium) to design and fabricate rigid and flex PCBs for consumer wearables.
- Experience in sensors, optical systems, and medium-complexity embedded system integration and bring-up.
- This position will design schematics, specify constraints for PCB and Flex circuit layout, and work closely with PCB layout and mechanical engineers to complete board designs.
- Circuit bring-up and debugging with lab instrumentation:
- Minor rework of SMD components under microscope.
- I2C / SPI / EEPROM interfaces and programming script development and debug
- Good documentation skills: Block diagrams, test validation plans, test reports, manufacturing functional test plans, etc.
- Analog circuit design skills:
- Strong knowledge of operational amplifiers and other linear ICs.
- Low-power, low-noise and high dynamic range audio pre-amplifiers.
- Analog interface circuits for microphones, accelerometers, A/D and D/A converters, piezo sensors, EEG electrodes, etc.
- Noise mitigation techniques including grounding and shielding best practices for cabling and PCBs.
- Experience with SMPS and switching audio amps a plus.
- Simulation of circuits using LTSPICE, TINA, etc.
- Mixed Signal Design:
- PCB designs containing MCUs, USB-C, and other digital systems, power supplies, as well as audio codecs, microphones, speakers, etc.
- Audio circuit design experience, Altium schematic design experience
Education: BSEE or related engineering field.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.