Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Title: Opto-ME Prototype Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor Role
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
The Team – You will not be discouraged when tasked with many small or simple mechanical designs. This team is very collaborative, helpful, and mentor oriented. Expect to mentor others and get mentored as well.
– Develop detailed mechanical designs for complex systems
– Create and manage models in SolidWorks
– Build and test prototypes
– Design and conduct tests to validate design compliance to requirements
– Prepare and deliver design reviews
– Collaborate with systems, electrical, optical, and software engineers to integrate subsystems into designs
– Contribute to multiple simultaneous projects of varying scope
– 5+ years ME design with optics experience in consumer electronics/goods, medical devices or similar industry. – Experience working at the instrumental level.
– Some familiarity with designing liquid crystal displays.
– Strong mechanical design background with some familiarity and exposure to optics and machine design.
– Lab/cleanroom experience.
– Statistical analysis software knowledge like JMP, are nice-to-have.
– Experience designing enclosures for optical systems
– Experience integrating motorized stages
– Experience designing opto-mechanical systems
– Experience with NX, Solidworks or similar software.
– Be to communicate with engineering leaders.
Education: Bachelors degree in BSME, MSME preferred
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!