Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Mechanical Design Verification Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Define, implement, and execute mechanical verification methodologies for different systems and new product designs.
– Perform core function to provide support for testing of thermal, vibration, and other mechanical stresses on systems and components
– Work closely with partner engineering teams to develop complete test solutions
– Work with team to source and develop innovative approaches for qualifying cutting edge technology
– Design and fabricate custom test fixtures
– Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered
– Support systems bring up and debug activities
– Clearly communicate test plans and results
– 2+ years Mechanical qualification of consumer electronic devices
– Test fixture design and development
– CAD design and surfacing (e.g., NX, Creo, Solidworks)
– Test procedure and process creation
– Experience running off-the-shelf mechanical test solutions
– Statistical data analysis and data post-processing
– Results and report generation
– Experience with system and sub system mechanical verification
– Experience with material and tensile testers (e.g. Instron)
– Experience with end effectors design
– Experience with Python and LabVIEW a plus
– CAD design and surfacing in NX
Education: BSME or related, or equivalent experience.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!