Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
• Works with suppliers, contractors, and engineering services to ensure that the product is developed on time with high quality
• Develops Schematics and BOM to meet the design requirements.
• Analyzes the design with simulation tools and calculations to verify its conformance to the design requirements.
• Conducts design/debug investigations and support development, maintenance, failure analysis, and resolution activities.
• Develop project documentation including specifications, schematic diagrams, PCB layouts, schedules and presentations to meet requirements and communicate the electrical design and its progress
• Collaborate with mechanical engineering, firmware, hardware verification, and many other engineering and design disciplines to optimize the overall system of the product from concept to completion in the factory
• Design, build and test rapid prototypes for evaluation of new product ideas or technology concepts.
• 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and shipping high volume consumer or industrial electronics products of medium to high complexity.
• Experience preferred with x86 PC architectures and implementation of high speed serial busses (NVME, PCIe, USB, MIPI) and/or high speed parallel busses such as: memory bus (DDR2/x, etc.)
• Hands-on design experience preferred in analog/ digital electronics ranging from: RF, analog, digital, audio, video, power, electromechanical, low power, charging, touch display, and sensors.
• Proficient in high speed digital design, signal integrity, layout, RF/EMI mitigation techniques, and power distribution techniques of modern processors
• Design for manufacturing and test experience in a high volume manufacturing environment preferred.
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills with a solid understanding of core engineering principles, fundamental circuit design, and analytical techniques is required.
• Strong communication skills required, including the ability to clearly express technical concepts in verbal and written forms.
Education: Minimum BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or related field.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!