Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: FPGA Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– FPGA Design Engineer Responsibilities
– RTL development and testing for FPGA targets/platforms to support rapid prototyping
– Direct contingent/contract design and test resources
– Assist with algorithm analysis, verification and improvement
– Collaborate in a team environment across multiple engineering disciplines
– Develop component and system level performance specifications
– 5+ years of FPGA design experience with Xilinx FPGA parts and Vivado design tools
– Experience with at least 1 hardware description language (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog)
– Experience with commercial HDL simulators (Xcelium/Incisive, Modelsim/Questa, VCS, or Riviera)
– Experience with board level testing (oscilloscope, logic analyzer)
Education: BSEE, BSCSE, and equivalent experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.