Are you an experienced Technical Recruiter that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
Who we are:
We’re a fast paced creative digital consulting firm that does primarily design-led development. We bring amazing designers, sophisticated developers, and digital/UX strategists together to help companies create fresh experiences across web apps, websites, mobile apps, and internal systems. We’ve been growing fast and are interviewing for talented team members that care about high quality experiences. See more at freshconsulting.com.
What we need:
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team. Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Sourcing candidates, resume reviews, phones screens, onsite interviews
- Drive the entire Recruiting process from sourcing through interview, hire and retention of highly desirable talent
- Write job descriptions as needed for opportunities then Post/close job requirements
- Enter candidate data into the ATS (JazzHR)
- Assist with candidate onboarding
- Engage in on-going full life cycle recruiting training
- Support the scheduling, organization and attendance of various recruitment and networking events, university events and activities
- Minimum of 2+ years of Technical Recruiting experience
- Proven track record of finding, hiring, and retaining top talent
- Understanding of dev environments (Frameworks/languages, frontend vs backend)
- Ability to work independently with little or no guidance
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Experience working with complex databases and/or applicant tracking systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, proactive, fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to learn and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Desire and ability to take initiative to lead projects while providing excellent customer service
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Creative/Design and/or Engineering recruiting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is highly desired
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify Company