Fresh Consulting is a fast-paced, design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX Designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. See more at freshconsulting.com.
Are you a passionate WordPress Developer with an interest in building high end experiences and getting more sophisticated with your development? Fresh Consulting is heavily steeped within the WordPress community and provide Keynote Speakers at local WordPress events such as; WordCamp Seattle and Seattle WordPress Meetup. At Fresh Consulting, you will have opportunities to work collaboratively on challenging WordPress projects for mid-size and enterprise level clients. You will work in a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- You will participate in the individual and team-based design and development efforts on large client websites.
- You will learn and have the opportunity to consult on client project goals (UI/UX, SEO best practices, conversion tracking, Usability, UI / UX).
- You will be part of a team that handles multiple clients and internal projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with PHP
- Proficient with WordPress customization (custom theme, shortcode, function, ACF, etc)
- Experienced with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Some UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Demonstrated dedication to produce clean and concise code, following internal guidelines and industry best practices
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organization and client communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with starter themes for WordPress such as Sage, Roots, or Underscore
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Structured Data, Microformats.
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Experience with source code control systems: Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience with Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with development tools: Wepack, node, etc.
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields. Advanced degrees are preferred such as MBA/MS
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.