Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: WLAN/BT Design/Validation Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Responsible for evaluation of WiFi and BT (classic and BLE) performance in mobile and wearable devices.
– Must be comfortable working with hardware still in development in a lab setting.
– Will be expected to devise and implement detailed system test plans.
– Development of automated tests for performance evaluation (throughput, range, power consumption)
– Development of automated tests for wireless coexistence
– Protocol-level testing, analysis, debugging and optimization of WiFi and BT use cases
– Characterizing wireless schannel models
– Triaging of user-reported issues (log analysis, reproduction, diagnostics)
– 2+ years of WiFi and BT MAC and PHY layer testing experience
– 5+ years of Linux and/or Android experience: device drivers, networking
– 2+ years of experience with wireless protocol analyzers: wireshark, frontline, ellisys
– 2+ years of Python/Java/Shell programming experience
– Familiarity with power measurement equipment such as Monsoon, NI
– 2+ years of experience in wireless system design, implementation and optimization
– + years of experience with automated test frameworks such as ACTS or Autotest
– Strong (> 5 years) Python development experience
Education: BSEE/BSCSE, MSEE/BSCSE or Ph. D preferred.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.