Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Creating Protocol test scenarios (UMTS+LTE) across all the procedure that comply to 3GPP and Carrier requirements.
- Able to identify the KPIs that make sense for product to define best user experience and figure out methods to measure the KPIs.
- Identifying critical scenarios that impact user experience on cellular services, map such scenarios to modem procedure, design the test cases on network simulators test and optimize the modem or OS platform.
- Debug latencies in various layers in protocol stack, Hardware interface (USB/PCIe) that could impact power and performance
- Identifying the KPIs that will impact the power and performance and define test methods to uncover the issues. Define details test plans and approach for testing, developing test tools to achieve the same.
- Plan the test approach and scope, write test cases, execute test cases, record and manage defects.
- Communicate issues with greater detail and help development teams to easily understand fix issues faster or assess the level of risk
- Main objective of this team is to work on LTE modem & Windows driver integration and support issues reported from field, during certification and new surface launches etc.
- Knowledge of GPS and A-GPS, Evaluation Performance of GPS/AGPS using Spirent or R&S GPS Solution.
- PC/Mobile system debug knowledge with JTAG and test equipment
- 5+ years experience in following area are preferred.
- Firmware test, android drivers, BSP.
- Python, C/C++ programming.
- Embedded real time operating systems and debugging skills
- Understanding of Wireless Communication and radio access technologies e.g. GSM, CDMA,WCDMA, LTE , 5G-NR etc.
- Experience with Wireless Test equipment like Keysight,Anritsu, CMW500 is a plus.
- LTE call flow and protocol stacks
- Experience in device drivers.
- Experience using simulators Anritsu or Keysight, CMW500 Protocol Systems.
- Knowledge on WCDMA or Carrier Aggregation.
- VoLTE procedures
- Experience in LTE protocol stack.
- Automation language scripting experience.
Education: BSEE, MSEE or related field.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!