Wireless Program Manager
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com.
Our Program Managers will work within their group and manage Fresh projects. Below are some of the roles and responsibilities at a high level, but not limited to:
– Scope the level of effort of Fresh resources
– Manage timelines and work to provide meaningful deliverables
– Provide weekly reports on project status
– Generate documentation of processes and projects
– Point of Contact for assigned vendors and the relationships with client
– Support team escalations, resolutions and overall feedback
– Recognize upcoming changes and growth of the team
– Work with Engagement Manager’s to enforce compliance and policies around client’s SoW, VMS, and overall Fresh business needs
– 5+ years of experience in Program Management.
– Working knowledge of Project Management tools.
– Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
– Cross-functional leadership skills.
– Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
– Deep knowledge of wireless technologies.
Education: BA/BS in engineering field or related.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.