Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Wireless Platform Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- You will be part of the wireless platform team to characterize, analyze, and optimize state-of-the-art wireless solutions, including WiFi, Bluetooth, and cellular technologies.
- Extensive characterization of wireless systems’ performance in terms of link quality, throughput, and latency in the lab environment using measurement equipment.
- Analysis and validation of wireless physical (PHY) layer and Medium Access Control (MAC) layer in the lab and field trials.
- Analysis of lab characterization results to optimize the performance of wireless systems in operational scenarios.
- Characterization of RF propagation properties for different use cases and conditions and their impact on performance of various wireless technologies.
- Characterization and optimization of coexistence between various wireless technologies at RF/PHY level as well as MAC/protocol level.
- 5+ years of experience in wireless systems engineering
- Hands-on experience with lab bring up and HW/SW integration/optimization
- Understanding of wireless technologies at RF, PHY, and MAC level
- Understanding of wireless standards and how they impact RF/PHY requirements, including 802.11 and 3GPP family of standards.
- Experience with bench level wireless testing, debug, equipment, and setups.
- Experience with networking protocol and MAC characterization and optimization
- Experience with software tools used for validation and debugging of WiFi and cellular systems
Education: BSEE/BSCSE, MSEE/BSCSE or Ph. D preferred.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.