Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Software Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Build and manage the next generation build & CI/CD infrastructure for wireless firmware and mobile apps, focusing on scalability for a geographically distributed team.
– Work with developers to create, manage, and maintain build pipelines for code releases.
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to build and/or deployments.
– Build tools to document the stable release versions, resolved bug fixes, and potential issues that may require developer attention post-deployment.
– Track and monitor build metrics such as code coverage, build times, build queue times, usage/consumption for build agents, and chart them overtime.
– Manage version control to ensure the most current version of all software releases includes all necessary updates.
– Develop processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
– 5+ years of professional software development experience in build & release engineering
– Strong expertise in scripting in shell scripts and python.
– Experience coding in C/C++/Java
– Experience in test automation in Continuous Integration setup
– Experience with Mobile (iOS, Android) and Linux environments
– Understanding of embedded development constraints and BSP development experience
– Strong knowledge of Android build systems, log analysis tools
– Experience setup, manage build jobs on on systems like Jenkins, Gitlab CI
– Experience with CI/CD principles, architecture, and operations
– Experience with containerizing build workloads using Docker and Kubernetes
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
Education: BSCSE or related field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.