Camera/Image Test Engineer
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Test Engineer (Camera/Image)
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Perform image sensor data collection.
– Perform bench, CP, and FT data analysis.
– Perform correlation and comparison studies between sensors and multiple datasets.
– Support and help resolve sensor technical issues during camera build cycles.
– 2+ years of experience in an image sensor or related field.
– Strong analytical skills. Ability to draw conclusions from complex datasets and present them at a high level.
– Ability to streamline data analysis workflow with scripting software.
– Knowledge of Image sensor semiconductor high-volume manufacturing processes, practices, and techniques for both wafer manufacturing and testing.
– Experience with CMOS image sensor design, camera system integration, image quality, performance evaluation, and system calibration
– Experience working with external manufacturing, testing, and contracting partners
Education: Bachelor’s in Optics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are significant to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together to create a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $50/hr – $60/hr.