Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Test Automation Engineer
– As a Test Engineer, you will test prototype electrical systems for future consumer augmented reality (AR) experiences.
– You will be on a team who is working on iterative prototypes requiring data collection and analysis using highly sophisticated tools.
– Some data collection may require custom hardware and software to be created in order to make the measurements, relying on your experience breaking down difficult problems into manageable, testable, components.
– We want someone who is capable of: operating independently, designing tests based on high-level test needs, verifying the data collected was valid, and is comfortable working with new technology.
– Plan system integration design verification tests
– Design automated tests for a custom configuration
– Design and setup testing infrastructure
– Participate in FMEA/DFM/DFT/DFX
– Specify appropriate test equipment
– Interpret and analyze test results
– Troubleshoot test system HW and SW
– Coordinates third-party vendors in designing, fabricating and developing test systems
– Oversee manufacturing test procedure development, test planning and test fixture design reviews
– Perform and/or review accuracy, GR&R, stability studies
– 5+ years of industry experience
– 5+ years of experience with test equipment automation
– Experience in using oscilloscopes, high speed digital test equipment, logic analyzers, and function generators
– Experience with vendor management
– Experience with optical systems or electro-optical characterization
Education: BSEE, MSEE preferred
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!