Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines.
For three years in a row, Fresh Consulting has been recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies on the Eastside, including the #1 fastest growing business on the Eastside in 2018. In three of the last four years Seattle Business Magazine recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work in Washington. We want to continue our trend as a choice employer and service provider.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Are you an experienced Technical Recruiter that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
What we need:
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team. Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Sourcing candidates, resume reviews, phones screens, onsite interviews
- Drive the entire Recruiting process from sourcing through interview, hire and retention of highly desirable talent
- Write job descriptions as needed for opportunities then Post/close job requirements
- Enter candidate data into the ATS (JazzHR)
- Assist with candidate onboarding
- Engage in on-going full life cycle recruiting training
- Support the scheduling, organization and attendance of various recruitment and networking events, university events and activities
- Minimum of 2+ years of Technical Recruiting experience
- Proven track record of finding, hiring, and retaining top talent
- Understanding of dev environments (Frameworks/languages, frontend vs backend)
- Ability to work independently with little or no guidance
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Experience working with complex databases and/or applicant tracking systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, proactive, fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to learn and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Desire and ability to take initiative to lead projects while providing excellent customer service
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Creative/Design and/or Engineering recruiting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is highly desired
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company