We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Technical Product Owner (TPO)/System Lead to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the system design efforts for our client projects, and being the face of Fresh partnering alongside the TPM (Technical Project Manager) and the delivery team. You will play a critical role in ensuring successful project execution, on-time delivery, and quality performance of multi-disciplinary hardware product development projects.
Technical Product Owner (TPO) Leadership:
- Act as a point of technical contact for clients, including supporting regular updates on project progress and addressing any technical and product development plan concerns, working closely with the project management team.
- Partner with the Technical Project Manager to develop and maintain project schedules, resource plans, and budgets to meet project objectives.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks, resolving technical and programmatic issues as they arise. Working directly with the delivery team and the client to build solutions.
- Provide the technical interface between the client and the delivery team.
- Coordinate and lead the system design and architecture for client projects, ensuring the development of robust, innovative, and cost-effective hardware systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including strategy consultants, hardware engineers, software engineers, and industrial designers, to develop product development plans effectively.
- Define system requirements, specifications, and performance metrics. Ensure they are met throughout the development process.
- Develop plans and oversee system-level testing, validation, and troubleshooting to ensure the system meets all functional and performance criteria.
- Work closely with project managers, strategists, industrial designers and engineers, and other team members to coordinate project activities and resources.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Support the project estimation team to evaluate new opportunities and provide technical and timeline input.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer engineering, or a related field.
- 8+ years experience developing hardware products with significant experience as an individual contributor/subject matter expert.
- 4+ years experience in a system design role for hardware products
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to interface with clients effectively.
- Proficiency with industry-standard project management tools and methodologies.
- Experience with system architecture, integration, and validation.
- Familiarity with industry standards and best practices in hardware development.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in Product Management is a plus.
- Experience in delivering multiple large-scale, industrial, enterprise, or consumer-facing products successfully, on schedule, and on budget
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- High integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options for Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time-off plans
- Wellness Program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
For a Washington-State-based role, the base salary hiring range for this position is $150k to $180k. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
See Fresh in action