Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/work to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Account Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Responsible for the growth of the company in North America and beyond in terms of revenue, profitability, and reputation.
• The successful performer in this role is well positioned for progression into senior management roles.
• Manage/mentor the existing team of employees and consultants
• Manage our key relationships with current customer manager. Understand customer requirements and develop services proposals to help customers meet their business goals
• Apply key account management practices to gain additional opportunities and references
• Perform billable services under proposals as appropriate
• Identify, cultivate relationships, and recruit talented individuals for various team roles as staff members or consultants
• Contribute to strategy, business plan and budget development.
• Represent the company at industry meetings.
• 5+ years of industry experience in the oil & gas industry.
• Demonstrated knowledge of HPC concepts in areas such as programming languages, file systems, processor architectures and parallel processing models such as MPI and OpenMP.
• 3+ years’ experience as a supervisor or team leader.
Travel: 25-40% travel domestic and international.
Education: MSc degree in a technical field such as mathematics, computer science or physical sciences
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits – Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.