We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are tech industry veterans in software, hardware, strategy, and design who are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems for people by leveraging robotics, machine learning and computer vision, among other technologies, with an eye toward the end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
What you’ll be doing?
As a Talent & Culture Manager, you will provide leadership to foster a collaborative and inclusive culture at Fresh with a focus on talent development, culture & employee engagement, and human resources partner. In this role, you will liaise with our practice & geographic leadership teams. You will work with our Chief People Officer, CEO, and leadership team to help staff members continually develop in their jobs, learn from one another, and contribute to a high-performing environment. To accomplish this, you bring a thoughtful and consultative approach to the job & in this role, you will:
- Maintain a schedule of facilitation and coaching with leadership and managers to assess individual, team and organizational development needs and conduct or procure specific training, assessments and/or workshops.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure engagement strategies are embedded in recruitment strategies, including inclusive recruitment and selection processes and evaluation systems that drive the growth and effectiveness of Fresh.
- Design and own the on-boarding experience driving assimilation and engagement to ensure that staff members are effective and efficient in their jobs.
Culture & Employee Engagement
- Take the lead on creating our culture and engagement strategy and building and driving initiatives and activities across the company that promote our core Culture and Operating Behaviors.
- Be responsible for mapping our key employee engagement fundamentals and differentiators, defining our strategy for collecting our employees’ voice.
- Create a roadmap centered around initiatives leveraging employee data to implement strategies and promote and achieve high engagement and a thriving culture that fosters continual learning and employees who are engaged and energized by the work they do.
- Create compelling, engaging initiatives and learning opportunities that help all staff members experience the benefits of inclusion for themselves, colleagues, and Fresh.
- Support the Implementation of company-wide and/or departmental action plans based on Employee Engagement, Pulse Surveys, Glassdoor reviews, eNPS, and any other listening forums
- Support programs that aim towards reducing turnover, increasing productivity and enhancing employee experience
- Lead enterprise-wide change initiatives aimed at supporting early in career, hi performers, and managers engagement and culture journey.
- Identify and facilitate virtual and on-site events and activities for our employees that drive engagement and reinforce culture
- Maintain relationships with key leaders to provide as-needed HR support in areas of performance management, promotions, employee conflict, etc.
- Build trust with employees and be an active listener and effective solver of people’s issues.
- Own surveys recognizing Fresh as a best place to work.
- Measure impact and progress of core programs and make recommendations based on results for future areas of focus.
We want you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role with considerable knowledge of principles and practices of the human resources field, including employee engagement, employee experience, training and development, and performance management.
- Experience in designing and deploying employee surveys and/or facilitation of company-wide post survey action planning
- Strategic, cross-functional thinker with a strong bias for action and implementation.
- Demonstrated strong communication and people skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Proven ability to coach and mentor individuals and teams with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented
- Must be able to project manage and meet deliverables
- Solid judgment, problem-solving aptitude, flexibility, creativity, diplomacy and appreciation for Fresh’s mission and values.
- Ability to build relationships, communicate and gain confidence and influence at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated trustworthiness, credibility, discretion and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be passionate about improving employee experiences.
- Certified coach or certification in Myers-Briggs, StrengthsFinder, Predictive Index, Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) or other assessments a plus.
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- A high integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time-off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
See Fresh in action