Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated software developers, digital strategists, and top-notch hardware engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Talent Acquisition Manager
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our growing Recruiting Team. This position will report directly to our COO and be responsible for Fresh’s end-to-end recruiting program, ensuring our talent acquisition strategies are designed & implemented successfully to meet our hiring needs and growth plans. This position will start out as 80% full service recruiting and 20% operations while growing their team. The successful candidate will be passionate about recruiting and growing or mentoring this capability in others.
- Grow, develop, and retain recruiting team
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and full recruiting process that support attracting, hiring, and retention of new talent
- Manage job request and intake process to understand hiring needs
- Manage creation/editing of job descriptions for opportunities, then post/close job requirements
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts in tandem with forecasting team
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Design and implement strategies that improve recruiting and hiring process and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Manage applicant tracking system (JazzHR) to streamline management and reporting of candidate pool, progress, and results
- Report on metrics and drive continuous program improvements
- Coordinate and communicate with agencies, as needed
- Design, plan, and execute branding and recruiting activities
- Minimum of 5+ years of Technical Recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of proven experience Managing other recruiters
- Experience creating recruitment strategies through various mediums (social media, job boards, schools, etc..)
- Experience improving recruiting process workflow and reporting through applicant tracking system; familiarity with JazzHR desired
- Proven track record of finding, hiring, and retaining top talent, specifically in creative/design and/or engineering industries
- Experience with effective communication with Managers/Directors/C-Suite
- Understanding of software development environments (frameworks/languages, frontend vs backend)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, proactive, fast paced environment
- Have the ability to learn and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Ability to work independently with little guidance
- Desire and ability to take initiative to lead projects while providing excellent customer service
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Position may require work responsibilities outside of normal business hours
- This position is located in Fresh’s Bellevue office 3 days per week
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.