Fresh, brings together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Summary of role:
- We are looking for candidates with Electrical Engineering Technician fundamentals with HW experience.
- The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, be creative, think critically, and able to analyze & distill complex issues.
- Execute test procedures and debug proof of concepts or early engineering units
- Ensure the execution of testing and test plans are completed with the highest level of quality
- Provide critical analysis and test result summaries and performance metrics.
- Document performance data and use statistical data analysis techniques to summarize results
- Participate in test strategy discussions, developing test methodologies, plans & test cases to ensure system performance metrics meet product specifications
- Develop, document, and execute test cases based on the product specification in coordination with the team
- Create, document and monitor progress of product issues
- Develop test automation scripts, execute and document results
- Minimum Education: A.A. in Engineering Technology or B.S. in EE or EET
- 4-6 years as an Electronics Technician working on hardware
- 2-4 years’ experience testing of consumer electronics hardware and firmware at component, sub-system and system level
- Troubleshoot to component level
- Excellent soldering skill, ability to solder surface mount (0201) components
- Exposure to product life-cycles (Concept, Specification, Design, Verification, Manufacturing & Sustaining)
- Ability to create test strategies and plans based on design specs
- Ability to develop test plans, procedures, and reports with concise summaries, graphs or charts
- Exposure to the development of test systems and automation using common test equipment
- Ability to organize, analyze, summarize and present test result data
- Ability to work to a schedule and own assigned test areas and deliverables
- Strong communication skills to clearly express technical concepts in verbal and written forms
- Aptitude to plan and execute work efficiently, adapting to changing requirements
- Able to work closely with Electrical, Industrial, Hardware, Software, Component, Reliability, Manufacturing and Compliance Engineers as well as Program Managers
- Exposure to manufacturing processes, reliability, mechanical engineering, or end user system level product testing
- Enthusiastic, motivated, self-driven, and reliable with strong work ethics and interpersonal skills
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!