We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
Fresh Consulting is a fast-paced, design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX Designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com.
What you’ll be doing?
As a mid-level to Senior Webflow Designer, you balance a passion for big-picture systemic thinking with a keen eye for details. In this role, you’ll use Figma and Webflow as your primary tools in designing websites and creating systems driven by functional excellence and high-caliber aesthetics. As part of our creative team, you’ll work with a Creative Lead to bring thoughtfully crafted digital compositions and mockups to life. In addition, you’ll use Webflow to develop visual systems, components, webpages, and interactions for various clients.
We want you to have:
- A sharp, strategic mind that seeks collaborative solutions
- A portfolio for our team to review
- Deep experience with Webflow
- Deep experience with Figma
- Deep experience with JavaScipt and CSS
- Ability to work and collaborate with a minimal (or missing) brief
- Understanding of design systems
- Experience in Adobe PS/AI
- Fresh ideas and perspectives
- Pride in what you do
- A sense of ownership over projects and excitement to dive in
- A user-first perspective
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Webflow Expert Certification
- Ability to present work to clients
- Motion experience
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- High integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time-off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
For a Washington-State-based role, the base salary hiring range for this position is $110k to $140k. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
See Fresh in action