Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
For three years in a row, Fresh Consulting has been recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies on the Eastside, including the #1 fastest growing business on the Eastside in 2018. In three of the last four years Seattle Business Magazine recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work in Washington. We want to continue our trend as a choice employer and service provider.
Sr. UX Designer
Are you a talented Sr. UX Designer who wants to work on cutting edge web projects? Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Effectively plan and conduct user research through surveys, stakeholder and user interviews
- Plan and conduct in-person and remote user testing and usability studies on websites and enterprise applications
- Create process flows, user flows, conceptual diagrams, information architecture, wireframes, and mockups to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Design websites and web applications for clients (web apps, e-commerce, marketing / campaign websites, etc)
- Develop detailed interaction and visual design specifications and work closely with the development teams to implement them
- Lead design reviews and support other designers
- Consult on client project goals (best practices, conversion, Usability, UI / UX)
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction & Design, UX/UI Design, Information Studies or equivalent training and/or experience
- At least 4+ years of professional experience designing great user experiences for web applications and websites
- Deep understanding and appreciation for website and web app UX/user centered design
- Excellent visual design skills and a solid understanding of current visual trends
- Skill in digital media design (applications, websites, video, etc)
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with teams in Figma
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- A solid understanding of web application design and implementation
- Strong interaction and graphic design skills
- A solid understanding of what it takes to create responsive web applications
- Experience working closely with development teams on implementation
- Possess a passion for great design, creativity, and innovation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment
- Experience working with design in scrum teams (preferred)
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.