Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines.
For three years in a row, Fresh Consulting has been recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies on the Eastside, including the #1 fastest growing business on the Eastside in 2018. In three of the last four years Seattle Business Magazine recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work in Washington. We want to continue our trend as a choice employer and service provider.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Sr. Test Engineer
Are you a talented Test Automation Engineer who wants to work with an amazing and talented team? Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms for mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Develop an end-to-end software and automation environment that includes hardware test flows, robotics control, data capture and processing, integration of advanced algorithms, networking, storage management, security and more
- Work with other functional groups (Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Research Scientist, Manufacturing) to bring the test systems development from the R&D stage all the way through to mass production
- Work with manufacturing partners to design novel test and calibration fixtures
- Develop and modify test sequences including measurement and calibration algorithms
- Develops test plans, procedures, debug guides and validation reports for test solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug test systems from a software and hardware perspective in full autonomy
- Coordinates third party suppliers in designing, developing and fabricating test systems
- Create test framework and platform to ensure release quality, robot performance, systems stability and Firmware and software features
- Work with other quality and test engineers to develop the test suite
- Perform test execution cases
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of software development or test framework development experience.
- 2+ years of experience designing and building automation framework.
- Prior experience testing industrial automation and robotics systems highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in leading test effort on large-scale software projects or deliverables; strong organizational skills.
- Experience with using Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and reporting quality-related metrics to identify trends and proactively solve problems
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to present quality/test data, read business data, negotiate on the scope of test coverage/timing/resources, and to actively pull business requirements out
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, C++, or C#, with a strong preference of C++
- Experience designing and writing test plans
- Experience writing unit tests
- System level test and automation
- Hands-on real time systems development, bring-up, and testing
- Proven experience transitioning test and automation solutions from research and design (R&D) into low – rate initial production (LRIP)
- Cross-functional experience with precision electro-optical systems
- Experience with Robotics system design and programming
- Experience with TCP/IP
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company