Are you a Technical Program Manager with a background in hardware engineering? Want to work with an amazing team that consistently has a high bar for top-notch creative, technical, and engineering services on innovative projects for mid-large size companies. If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software and hardware development company, offering end-to-end technological services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
We are looking for Sr. Technical Program Manager to join our growing hardware engineering team and be able to thrive while juggling multiple client projects and deadlines. This individual will partner with our internal team and client to determine the best path to ensure project success. This Project Manager will help pick team members up front, assign and manage the project work and report on progress, status, and budget, and help evaluate quality and client satisfaction.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within scope, budget and time.
- Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives and ensuring technical feasibility, involving all relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Develop and report a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate management methods and methodologies.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or System Engineering, PM degree or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Project, Product or Program Manager in an engineering environment.
- Experienced in managing project timelines, delivering products against plan in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, and often ambiguous environment.
- Experience in working with overseas CM/OEM/ODM vendors in product development.
- Experience in managing and interacting with various engineering disciplines including: mechanical, electrical, firmware, and embedded systems.
- Experience working with online project management tools or software.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 7+ years of proven work experience as a Project Manager in a hardware engineering environment.
- Understanding of instrumentation, automation, robotics or LabVIEW.
- Product development processes and an understanding of manufacturing processes a plus.
- Agile certification or PMP certification a plus.
- Hardware R&D experience is a plus.
- Experience in product development within consumer electronics, test systems, and robotics is a plus.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.