Are you a talented Senior Technical Product Manager who wants to make an impact within the robotics market, working with a cutting-edge Robotics product development and integration team? Do you have a knack for driving high-impact product development and go-to-market strategies? Do you have a successful track record of taking products from concept to launch and monetization?
The Fresh Robotics team is looking for people who are experts in shaping the future of technology and the world. Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, great benefits, and innovative culture.
In this role, you will be responsible for bringing our robotics platform to life by leveraging your breadth of industry knowledge. You will partner closely with the Fresh robotics engineering team to drive your ideas to materialization.
To be successful in this role, you will be a role model for limitless collaboration. You will work hand-in-hand with many internal and external stakeholders to translate market insight, client sentiment, and user research into features and roadmaps; drive product launches and adoption programs; and enable business development, solution architecture, sales, and partners.
You must also possess a hybrid, results-oriented skill-set. While the ideal candidate is highly capable of doing the inbound activities involved in building great products, you can focus your energy outbound as well. You are comfortable hands-on in the trenches executing on deliverables as needed to grow your products.
- Develop product and solution requirements to define a clear architecture and feature roadmap
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for the robotics platform, working backward from the customer
- Deliver the operating plan to achieve growth objectives, including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment
- Define solution value propositions for targeted categories, industries or workloads and be accountable for the overall go to market plan, including the revenue forecasts, adoption goals, packaging, pricing/licensing, and partner/ecosystem strategies
- Systematically and analytically gather and develop business intelligence to inform the evolution of the product roadmap
- Build core content and compelling assets to articulate buyer value, industry use cases, competitive differentiation and benchmarking (customer case studies, videos, whitepapers, sales plays, presentations, how to guides, comparison tools, and more)
- Monitor the results of product launches, evangelism activities and marketing campaigns to reach target audiences effectively
- Communicate your findings and strategy to all relevant stakeholders (including sales, marketing, engineering, and executives) and manage the prioritization of features
- Establish customer and sales feedback loops to synthesize feedback and consolidate feature requests, providing category/industry/workload specific requirements to engineering and driving follow-up actions and communications
- Perform backlog grooming to communicate clearly scoped deliverables to the team
- Oversee the product’s lifecycle and anticipate any problems
- Demonstrate people leadership by mentoring and coaching colleagues and taking the lead overseeing the activities of cross-functional teams
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in product development for design, building and supporting work management and robot management systems at scale. Understanding the common pitfalls of product development will go a long way in guiding development towards simple and effective solutions that users love. Someone who loves gathering, synthesizing and leveraging data to clearly build product truth will see higher success. Experimentation and learning through failure are core to the culture of growth at Fresh, and the person in this role will serve as a model of continuous improvement. Lastly, someone who is exceptional at systems level thinking and actively translates their broad technical knowledge into well thought out products and plans will see high success.
- 7 + years of demonstrated experience in product management
- 3 + years of experience building B2C and B2B products
- MBA, or Bachelors/Masters degree in engineering/ design or related field.
- Demonstrated strong performance in previous roles with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Proven ability to coach and mentor, navigate and influence many exceptional and diverse people, build relationships and to influence and inspire leaders and peers across product development and engineering
- Demonstrated experience building enterprise software products
- Ability to think strategically, deal with high levels of ambiguity and drive clarity to senior leadership
- Strong product building ethos – user experience obsession, data and metrics driven, hypothesis led experimentation, etc.
- Drive for simplicity and ability to break complexity down into first principles
- Possess a strong passion for automation and solving problems that’ll positively impact people
- Deeply believes that building products for good outweighs products for profit
- Strong communication style that conveys expertise, clarity, and confidence and adapts to specific audiences
- Shows a high level of EQ and humility by working collaboratively and helping others be successful
- Actively fosters the success of partners and collaborators
- Demonstrated ability to work through biases and preconceived notions
- Possess extreme ownership and accountability while fostering growth of others
- Strong “learner” strength with a technical mindset
- Working knowledge of ADO, Jira or other PM tools as well as expertise in leading Scrum
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, dedication, and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.