Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Fresh Consulting is seeking a talented Systems Engineer to work cross functionally to help leverage the development, deployment, and improvement of our existing and future products. This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to work with a mix of cutting-edge design teams, as well as hands on electronics laboratory testing and product development.
- Collaborate with mechanical, electrical, firmware, hardware verification, and many other engineering and design disciplines to design and develop components and sub-systems, and optimize the overall system.
- Architect, implement, test and document automated test solutions.
- Lead technical development of automated test fixtures on a system level.
- Develop maintainable LabVIEW code to implement customer projects including; test system, robotics, embedded control systems, measurement and control.
- Maintain and expand existing test and control code.
- Use industry tools for code reviews, source code control, documentation.
- Lead design reviews and internal training on LabVIEW.
- Manage client interaction on a technical level and work with project managers to ensure project success.
- Bachelor’s degree in physics, electrical engineering, or mechanical engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Deep understanding of complex automation and test solutions.
- High level of project experience, agile and self-sufficient work approach to accommodate demanding project schedules.
- Ability to tailor software design and development to requirements such as business needs and schedule.
- Client and service-oriented mindset.
- Willingness to travel is a requirement.
- +10 years in test system automation design and maintenance.
- +10 years of demonstrated experience developing complex systems in an R&D environment.
- Proficient in LabVIEW, including basic and advanced architectures, the use of queues, state machine design, event structures and event handling.
- Knowledge of Analog-to-Digital Signal conversion and implementation.
- Knowledge of automated test hardware and software design.
- Advanced degrees are preferred such as MBA/MS.
- National Instruments certification in LabVIEW highly desirable. LabVIEW CLD or higher.
- Proficient with C/C++, Python or other text-based languages.
- Test Automation experience preferred.
- Robotics, machine learning, control systems highly desired.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.