Are you a Project Manager with a background in software development? Want to work with an amazing team that consistently has a high bar for top-notch creative, technical, and engineering services on innovative projects for mid-large size companies. If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software and hardware development company, offering end-to-end technological services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
As a senior PM, we expect several years of experience in successful application of project management methodologies and techniques with excellent attention to detail, planning and strong execution of tactical ideas. This project manager will have strong organizational leadership and management skills. Experienced with research, analysis, and strategy, with ability to think critically and share strategic insights and best practices. Communicates well in written, verbal, and presentation form. Well versed in PM rigor with exposure on how to adapt across projects of varying sizes. Run projects autonomously including WBS, Schedule development and maintenance, forecasting, specifying scope, project status reporting to client and internally, and budget maintenance. Applying knowledge to small and medium sized strategy projects. Exposure to enough real world examples that the Sr. Project Manager is able to identify when a project has unique needs and able to identify or devise new solutions based on those needs. Contributing ideas / frameworks / templates to the broader team for use based on those learnings.
- Manage large-scale software development projects, including requirements gathering, documentation, product roadmapping, and agile project management, including at-scale.
- This person will actively connect business, dev, QA, and design contributors as well as stakeholders, ultimately driving for clarity around web or mobile app execution.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within scope and on time
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate management methods — fixed or agile.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track record of delivering web or mobile apps
- Experience as a Scrum Master, agile Product Owner, or software
- Ability to communicate proactively and drive solutions with all types of team members in a variety of settings, including fully remote
- At minimum intermediate experience with Jira or Azure Devops
- Experience working in a fast-paced consulting or similar environment that includes quick ramp up on projects with a myriad of unknowns
- Interest in sharing your own skills with existing PM team
- PMP, Scrum Master or Product Owner certification, or other formal PM training
- Excellent client-facing written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of agile and waterfall reporting
- Experience with testing and launch planning
- Proactive management and documentation of scope, budget, and timeline
- Manage project team contributions for project success and their growth
- Experience with Google Drive, Dropbox, and Asana
- Growth mindset
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.