Sr Project Manager
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
This role for a Senior Project Manager at Fresh Consulting within our Strategy and Design division is a project leader within our Client Services Team and is a part of our global Project Management Office (PMO). We are looking for someone to manage an entire client relationship, seeking opportunities both for new business and to demonstrate value within a client organization. Individuals joining the Strategy and Design Division must have prior experience with managing marketing websites, branding initiatives, strategy workshops, and website development. The ideal candidate would have experience at a design, innovation or brand development consultancy.
The Senior Project Manager initiates, maintains and manages the client’s projects on an ongoing and project basis. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day efforts on assigned accounts.
- Review, contribute to, and approve scope proposals in collaboration with the sales team, with accountability for assumptions, exclusions, and risk.
- Support sales team members in creation of project scope documentation and budgets, and create work-breakdown plans and realistic schedules for project needs with input from collaborating teams.
- Have exceptional project management and organization skills with a high level of attention to detail, planning, and strong execution of tactical ideas.
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines, and document project status and progress.
- Be an expert at identifying potential areas of risk, create/execute mitigation plans before issues happen, and keep the team operating at a high level of productivity.
- Test and review deliverables against scope and conduct final quality control prior to delivering to client teams.
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects, tracking and communicating budget status to management and clients, and executing change orders when needed.
- Main interface for the client to support gathering needs and requirements, schedule meetings, provide status, and manage working relationships. Represent the client to the project team, and the team to the client.
- Read the client relationships and provide guidance to the team to manage expectations, perceptions, and results.
- Provide the team with clarity on roles, responsibilities, and assigned tasks.
- Shepherd decision making by getting the right people to the table at the right time, bringing the team together to engage in discourse and evaluating ideas as a team without ego to ensure the best solution is being moved forward.
- Strategic thinker who knows the tradeoffs in managing risk vs. reward.
- Manage schedules and team members’ workloads across multiple projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of Project Management experience with marketing websites, branding initiatives, strategy workshops, and website development.
- Experience in a design, innovation, or brand development firm is required.
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal, and visual. The ability to synthesize a variety of inputs quickly, concisely, and accurately with the goal of articulating a meaningful POV.
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary in order to drive business forward or obtain results.
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously while managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Spreadsheets, Drive, Meet), Asana, Harvest, Dropbox, or equivalent products.
- Familiarity with accessing design tools, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, and Miro.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.