We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are tech industry veterans in software, hardware, and design who are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems by leveraging robotics, machine learning and computer vision, among other disciplines, with an eye toward the end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
What you’ll be doing?
You are a product strategist with deep experience in creating first of its kind products and solving for compelling future state visions and complex problems. You are a key part of the team that has the innate ability to ask the right questions to the right people, and land on a brilliant product strategy. Your team can seamlessly navigate ideas from 100,000’ to 30,000’ to 6’ in order to bring our partners’ vision to reality, sometimes in a way they hadn’t even thought of yet. What sets you apart is your ability to not only formulate big picture ideas, but deliver a product roadmap anchored in data and testing that can win in the market.
Finally, you are a detective who leads teams that create new and exciting products that matter and creatively bridge the gap between innovation and action.
- Be a ground floor member of a newly formed Product Strategy team
- Drive and deliver A+ work and contribute to a collaborative work environment focused on idea meritocracy
- Lead partner engagements to define whitespace, opportunities, user insights, market research, product roadmap, and ultimately a winning product strategy
- Select appropriate frameworks, tools, and approaches to use in solving partner problems
- Work closely with other functional teams within Fresh to promote a strategy that is well-rounded and considerate of the entire product offering
- Define the KPIs that matter to optimize financial health and wellbeing of the product
We want you to have:
- You have created and shipped a wide variety of diverse and complex B2C, B2B, B2D and/or B2E products
- You are endlessly curious – uncovering complex problems and opportunities
- You are wildly creative, coming up with a variety of directions before settling on one that sticks
- You are flexible and collaborative; open and excited to hear different perspectives, ideas and ways of doing things
- You have a deep understanding of both business and product strategy
- You consider, and have a strong understanding of, all functional areas of business including design, engineering, finance and marketing
- You are constantly learning and prioritize staying on top of new products, designs, trends, technology, business and strategy
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with hardware, robotics and/or complex IoT devices
- Experience in early stage and/or growth stage startups and/or Corporate Innovation programs
- Worked on both the in-house and agency side of product strategy & development
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- A high integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company