Are you a Product Manager with a talent for driving high-impact product development and go to market strategies? Want to work with an amazing team that consistently has a high bar for top-notch creative, technical, and engineering services on innovative projects for mid-large size companies? If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software and hardware development company, offering end-to-end technological services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
The Senior Product Manager, Software is responsible for bringing new products to life by leveraging your breadth of industry knowledge and passion for continuous improvement. You will define product strategy, and partner closely with the Fresh team to drive your ideas to materialization.
To be successful in this role, you will be a role model for limitless collaboration. You will work together with internal and external stakeholders to translate market insight, client sentiment, and user research into features and roadmaps; drive product launches and adoption programs; and enable business development, solution architecture, sales, and partners.
You must also possess a results-oriented mindset. While the ideal candidate is highly capable of doing the inbound activities involved in building great products, you can focus your energy outbound as well.
- Set the long-term vision and strategy, working backward from the customer’s wants and needs.
- Deliver the operating plan to achieve growth objectives, including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment.
- Define solution value propositions for targeted categories, industries or workloads and be accountable for the overall go to market plan, including the revenue forecasts, adoption goals, packaging, pricing/licensing, and partner/ecosystem strategies.
- Gather and analyze data and business intelligence to inform the evolution of the product roadmap.
- Develop product and solution requirements to define a clear architecture and feature roadmap.
- Build core content and compelling assets to articulate buyer value, industry use cases, competitive differentiation, and benchmarking (customer case studies, videos, whitepapers, sales plays, presentations, how to guides, comparison tools, and more).
- Monitor the results of product launches, evangelism activities and marketing campaigns to reach target audiences effectively.
- Communicate your findings and strategy to all relevant stakeholders (including sales, marketing, development, and executives) and manage prioritization of features.
- Establish customer and sales feedback loops to synthesize feedback and consolidate feature requests, providing category/industry/workload specific requirements to development, driving follow-up actions and communications.
- Perform backlog grooming to communicate clearly scoped deliverables to the team.
- Oversee the product’s lifecycle and anticipate any problems.
- Demonstrate people leadership by mentoring and coaching colleagues and taking the lead overseeing the activities of cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Takes project ownership and accountability for analytics and reporting projects.
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Jira, Asana, or experience with other PM tools.
- Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive (Docs, Sheets) expertise.
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, dedication, and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in the role of a Product Manager, or equivalent experience
- Experience managing multiple products or an entire product portfolio.
- Professional certification (e.g., Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner Certification), or demonstrated equivalent professional experience is required.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made, or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.