We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are tech industry veterans in software, hardware, strategy, and design who are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems for people by leveraging robotics, machine learning, and computer vision, among other technologies, with an eye toward the end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high-performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
What you’ll be doing?
As a Senior Procurement Manager, you will be a leader within the procurement team, and a partner to our growing engineering team. To accomplish this, you bring a thoughtful and consultative approach to the job. You will draw on your experience to help shape the procurement environment in a fast growing segment of Fresh Consulting. You will excel in dynamic situations as our team delivers world class solutions in robotics, automation, and engineering.
Your daily tasks will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage all aspects of the procurement process: RFQ, requisition, purchase order, order placement, delivery, and receipt while finding best practices at each stage.
- Manage domestic and international shipping including carrier selection.
- Lead and manage other team members in all stages of procurement and logistics processes.
- Vendor management with a focus on supplier quality, on time delivery, and cost savings.
- Ability to lead the consolidation of suppliers to leverage the sourcing, contracting, leasing of all materials and services as needed.
- Conduct regular RFQ from multiple sources/suppliers and source new vendors to improve quality and pricing levels.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to lead utilization of procurement system, Coupa, as SuperUser
- Development and instruct procurement onboarding session for new Fresh team members.
- Coordinate timely receipt processing with Fresh Accounts Payable.
- Create and manage open purchase order reports.
- Work with other Fresh groups to complete other duties as needed.
- Coordinate with engineering team for daily ordering of parts and equipment for hardware team
- Track and log serial numbers
- Verify deliveries match items ordered correctly
- Deliver items to appropriate team members
- Maintain materials ledger and other supporting documentation
- Monitors Fresh Consulting Procurement requests; tracks and responds to employee and supplier procurement questions.
- Carefully checks each order for notes, need by date, pricing and part #/description info.
- Places requisitions and performs receipts for goods and services. Creates and monitors purchase orders.
- Manages priorities for delivery of materials
- Works with internal team and suppliers to formalize procurement requirements.
- Delivers timely and accurate status for planned orders, purchase requisitions, and supplier performance to purchase contracts.
- Works with limited direction to research and resolve open purchasing and invoicing issues.
- Informs the requester of any delays or issues with the order. Follow up with supplier if confirmation is not received.
- On an as-needed basis, provides administrative support for corporate travel & expense and corporate credit cards.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as required
- Assist in other operational projects as needed
We want you to have:
- College degree preferred but not required
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Constant professionalism
- Excellent time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a day to day basis
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Previous office experience preferred
- Familiarity with Coupa preferred
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- High integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time-off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
See Fresh in action