We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are tech industry veterans in software, hardware, and design who are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems by leveraging robotics, machine learning and computer vision, among other disciplines, with an eye toward the end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
What we need:
- We are currently seeking an innovative Senior Electrical Engineer with a passion for technology.
- Focus would be on product development in areas including embedded devices, autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, robotics, and test automation.
- Our offices and lab are located in Bellevue, WA.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams including Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, and Software Developers to create products and systems while meeting project schedule milestones.
- Lead and collaborate with other engineers to troubleshoot and consult on prototype designs.
- Develop hardware concepts, requirements, architectures, and perform detailed design; participate in hardware-firmware integration and system level testing.
- Participate in project design reviews and provide peer review feedback.
- Mentor team members including Electrical Engineers and Technicians.
- Minimum 10+ years of work experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong experience in rapid prototype hardware development and design iteration.
- Strong experience with custom circuit board development including schematic capture and PCB layout. (Altium preferred).
- Experience in leading small, multi-disciplinary teams (4-6 people).
- Experience developing system architecture and design implementations to satisfy client and regulatory requirements.
- Solid understanding of analog and digital systems. Control and sensor systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with firmware for embedded systems including bare metal and RTOS based solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems in electronic circuits.
- Experience working with mechanical engineers to design products and systems.
- Experience managing internal and external vendors and consultants.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Experience writing/modifying firmware for embedded systems.
- Familiarity with software architectures and implementations used for custom designs and COTS subsystems.
- Experience with I2C, SPI, Ethernet, USB, and industrial communication busses.
- Experience with COTS embedded computing components such as SBC and SOM modules.
- Working knowledge of IoT strategies, standards, and protocols.
- Experience with BLE and Wi-Fi technologies.
- Experience with design verification, gage R&R testing methodology.
- Experience developing test plans and strategies, including the generation of statistical analysis and reports.
- Experience with product development programs requiring regulatory approvals, e.g. FCC, UL, CE, ISO.
- Familiarity with AMR, AGV, and robotics.
BSEE or higher
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.