We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are tech industry veterans in software, hardware, and design who are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems by leveraging robotics, machine learning and computer vision, among other disciplines, with an eye toward the end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
Summary of Role:
- We are currently seeking an innovative Senior Electrical Engineer with a passion for technology.
- Focus would be on product development and regulatory compliance support in areas including embedded devices, autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, robotics, and test automation.
- Our offices and labs are located in Bellevue, WA.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams including Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, and Software Developers to create products and systems while meeting project schedule milestones.
- Advise on product regulatory compliance targets; collaborate with external regulatory advisors and test agencies to support product certification.
- Lead and collaborate with other engineers to troubleshoot and consult on prototype designs.
- Develop hardware concepts, requirements, architectures, and perform detailed design; participate in hardware-firmware integration and system level testing.
- Participate in project design reviews and provide peer review feedback.
- Minimum 10+ years of work experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong experience in rapid prototype hardware development and design iteration.
- Experience with custom circuit board development including schematic capture and PCB layout. (Altium preferred).
- Experience in achieving product regulatory compliance; working knowledge of international regulations, certifications, and standards.
- Experience in leading small, multi-disciplinary teams (4-6 people).
- Experience developing system architecture and design implementations to satisfy client and regulatory requirements.
- Solid understanding of analog and digital systems. Control and sensor systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with firmware for embedded systems including bare metal and RTOS based solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems in electronic circuits.
- Experience assessing product concepts and determining applicable regulatory requirements.
- Experience developing quality management systems and design development processes for certifiable industrial/medical/robotic products.
- Experience writing/modifying firmware for embedded systems.
- Familiarity with software architectures and implementations used for custom designs and COTS subsystems.
- Experience with design verification, gage R&R testing methodology.
- Experience developing test plans and strategies, including the generation of statistical analysis and reports.
- Familiarity with AMR, AGV, and robotics.
Education: BSEE or higher.
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- A high integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company