Accepting applications for Seattle, WA and Portland, OR locations.
Sr Digital Producer / Project Manager
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
This role for a Senior Interactive Producer / Project Manager at Fresh Consulting within our Strategy and Design division is a project leader within our Client Services Team and is a part of our global Project Management Office (PMO). They are able to handle an entire client relationship, looking for opportunities both for new business and to show and extract value within a client organization. A Senior Producer has domain knowledge of creative and technical arenas to such an extent they are trusted to represent those disciplines in a time of need.
The Senior Producer initiates, maintains and manages the client’s projects on an ongoing and project basis. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day efforts on assigned accounts.
At the moment we are working remotely with plans to go to a Hybrid work model by end of year, with this position being on site at our Portland or Seattle locations.
Production Planning / Management
- Review, contribute to, and approve scope proposals in collaboration with sales team, with accountability for assumptions, exclusions, and risk.
- Support sales team members in creation of project scope documentation and budgets, and create work-breakdownplans, and realistic schedules for project needs with input from collaborating teams
- Have exceptional project management and organization skills with a high level of attention to detail, planning and strong execution of tactical ideas
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines, and document project status and progress
- Be an expert at identifying potential areas of risk, create/execute mitigation plans before issues happen, and keep the team operating at a high level of productivity.
- Test and review of deliverables against scope and final quality control prior to delivering to client teams
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects, tracking and communicating budget status to management and clients, and executing change orders when needed
- Main interface for client to gather needs and requirements, schedule meetings, provide status, and manage working relationships. Represent client to team, and internal team to client.
- Read the client relationships and provide guidance to the team to manage expectations, perceptions, and results.
- Provide the team with clarity on roles, responsibilities, and assigned tasks
- Shepherd decision making by getting the right people to the table at the right time, bringing the team together to engage in discourse and evaluating ideas as a team without ego to ensure the best solution is being moved forward.
- Strategic thinker who knows the tradeoffs in managing risk vs reward
- Manage schedules and team members’ workloads across multiple projects
- Support the strategy and design team in contributing clear and relevant client and/or industry insights as part of project kickoffs and planning
- Drive clarity from ambiguity and solve problems through listening, negotiation, collaborating and communicating. Take ambiguous problems and develop concise action plans for the team to resolve them.
- Contribute product design, development, and operations insights to planning, strategy, and deliverable artifacts to inform feasibility, desirability, and viability.
- Prepare materials for creative presentations and meetings
- Run internal and external collaborative work sessions and workshops
- Contribute to internal product development initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of digital producer or project management experience in marketing websites, branding initiatives, strategy workshops , and website development
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal, and visual with the ability to synthesize a variety of inputs-quickly, concisely, and accurately, and articulate a meaningful POV
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary in order to drive business forward or obtain results
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously while managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Spreadsheets, Drive, Meet), Asana, Harvest, Dropbox, or equivalent products
- Comfort with technology topics, ideally with exposure to code and technical vocabulary
- Familiarity with design tools, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, and Miro
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.