Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
Are you a talented marketing strategist who wants to work with a cutting-edge team? Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
Fresh Consulting is looking for an internal-facing Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist. In this role you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of Fresh’s marketing strategy. You will work closely with a small team of copywriters, coordinators, department directors, and company leadership team.
- High-level areas of influence and involvement: Events, Press Releases, Awards, White Papers, Case Studies / Portfolio, Blog Articles, SEO (on-page & off-page), Email Newsletter, Social Media, Internal Product Marketing
- Plan, lead, and execute on marketing efforts around the company website and external facing products.
- Strategizing and coordinating with department directors for the creation, scheduling, and promotion of Fresh’s thought leadership including white papers, blogs, and case studies.
- Help establish KPIs to measure effectiveness of various digital campaign experiences and web pages.
- Leading the creation of the monthly executive reports on all company-wide marketing efforts and performances.
- Strategize and execute A/B tests, campaign performance, and conversion, gathering insights and communicating back to the leadership team.
- Managing efforts and partnership with our external SEO partners.
- Plan and assist with logistics and promotion of speaking events and conferences.
- Assisting with writing and submitting press releases.
- Assisting with identifying and submitting for awards of recently completed work on internal product development.
- Assisting with creating and updating email newsletter campaigns in HubSpot.
- Setting up and running social media strategy to promote thought leadership, recent company news, and upcoming events.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Search Engine Optimization best practices and hands-on experience.
- Takes project ownership and accountability for analytics and reporting projects
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive (Docs, Sheets) expertise
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, dedication and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience with Adwords
- Experience using WordPress for content creation
- Experience with MailChimp for e-newsletters and form submissions
- Experience with content creation and copywriting.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or communications-related field, with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.