We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are tech industry veterans in software, hardware, and design who are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems by leveraging robotics, machine learning and computer vision, among other disciplines, with an eye toward the end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
What you’ll be doing?
The Senior Design Strategist is a lynchpin position for a person who can both connect cross-functional teams and link aspiration to execution. This person supports Fresh Leadership, product teams, and our clients align business objectives to innovative solutions. In so doing, this person will work with design, engineering, and project management to research and build insights that support and help define key KPIs and metrics. Using design-thinking and human-first approaches, this person starts from a deep understanding of customer needs to solve problems with proven tools, frameworks and methodologies.
- Define, develop and executes product strategy, from idea to outcome
- Contribute to strategy artifacts that lead to creative development and innovation.
- Delivers Strategy deliverables to key senior-level client partners (from C-suite down)
- Collaborate on innovation and emerging product challenges and architecture
- Publish relevant theoretical and practical thought leadership on creativity, systems design, and strategy that advance firm positioning and partner knowledge
- Work alongside other strategists, designers, engineers, and project managers to ensure product deliverables align with initial strategy
- Create case studies for delivered work showcasing project highlights and achieved KPI’s
We want you to have:
- Research (qualitative and quantitative) in establishing customer needs, context, and to develop actionable insights
- Experience developing strategic context from which product teams can help deliver solutions
- 5-7 years experience in a strategy role
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver strategy outcomes for digital products
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience designing and facilitating strategy workshops (virtual and in-person)
- Experience leading strategy engagements
- Experience in client-facing roles (including C-Suite)
- Fluency in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Published white papers, thought leadership, speaking engagements
- Human centered design certification
- Change management, process improvement experience
- Research experience
- Business model design
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- A high integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company