We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are leaders in strategy, design, software, and hardware. We are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems by leveraging robotics, machine learning, and computer vision, among other disciplines, with an eye toward the end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high-performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
What you’ll be doing?
The Senior Strategist is a person who can connect cross-functional teams and link aspiration to execution. They lead strategy to align our clients, Fresh leaders, and teams from business objectives to innovative solutions. Using design-thinking and human-centric approaches, this person starts from a deep understanding of customer needs to solve problems with proven tools, frameworks, and methodologies. They will work with design, engineering, and project management to research, build insights, and help define key priorities and metrics.
- Define, develop, and shepherd product strategy, from idea to outcome
- Design and map user and customer experience
- Contribute to strategy artifacts that lead to creative development and innovation
- Delivers excellence in strategy to senior-level client partners, from C-suite down
- Collaborate on innovation and emerging product challenges
- Lead client engagements from scoping to delivery
- Work alongside other strategists, designers, engineers, and project managers to ensure product deliverables align with the initial strategy
- Create case studies for delivered work showcasing project highlights and achieved KPI’s
We want you to have:
- 6-8 years experience leading client engagements from scoping to delivery
- Ability and experience in developing strategic context for product teams to deliver solutions
- Exceptional ability to design and facilitate strategy workshops, virtual and in-person
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver strategy outcomes for digital products
- Strong writing and communication skills, especially for web, app, and presentation formats
- Deft capabilities in client-facing roles, including C-Suite
- Organizing and executing research to establish customer needs and developing context and actionable insights
- Fluency in English
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- A high integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
For Washington-State-based role, the base salary hiring range for this position is $125k to $155k. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company