Are you a Solution Owner with a background in sophisticated program and project management? Want to work with an amazing team that consistently has a high bar for top-notch creative, technical, and engineering services on innovative projects for mid to large-sized companies. If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
We are looking for Solution Owners to join our offices in Bellevue, Austin, and Portland. This is a consultant level role with mastery of and a multilingual proficiency in project/program management, development, QA, UX, DevOps, and business consulting. The Solution Owner will work with multi-disciplinary teams including consulting, design, software development, and hardware development, and are a part of Fresh’s Advisory Services team.
The Solution Owner is an experienced Product, Project, and/or Program Management professional well-versed in a variety of delivery methodologies throughout the development lifecycle. The Solution Owner is able to effectively communicate across business and technical audiences, and understand and meet underlying customer needs. The Solution Owner has superb analytical skills, an ability to “think outside the box,” and is adept at moving initiatives from concept to implementation.
The Solution Owner candidate has a passion for building solutions with state-of-the-art technologies and has demonstrated strong knowledge of and experience in multiple delivery methodologies, including:
- Lean Product Development
The Solution Owner is able to build high performing teams, effectively identify and mitigate risks, quickly resolve issues, embrace challenges, solve complex problems, and is a master of orchestrating diverse stakeholders. As a Solution Owner you will:
- Lead teams focused on delivery excellence
- Establish the development methodology and cadence
- Maintain client relationships and focus all project stakeholders on outcomes
- Work with business stakeholders and the delivery team to define and deliver world class solutions that meet requirements, objectives, expectations, and actual needs.
- Break down major requirements into prioritized value-add features.
- Own the execution of the development plan.
- Organize and maintain regular progress meetings with all stakeholders and communicate status.
- Anticipate issues and proactively resolve them as they arise.
The solution owner is well versed in project level:
- Communication Management
- Cost Management
- Human Resource Management
- Integration Management
- Procurement Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Scope Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Time Management
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Electrical, Mechanical, or System Engineering, PM degree, or related field.
- Agile or PMP certification.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product, Project, and/or Program Manager in a product, engineering, or software development environment.
- 5+ years of experience managing teams.
- Strong Leadership and People Management skills.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Experienced in managing project timelines, delivering products against plan in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, and often ambiguous environment.
- Experience in managing and interacting with various engineering or software development disciplines.
- Experience working with online project management tools or software.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- High attention to detail and personal organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 10+ years of proven work experience as a Product, Project, and/or Program management in hardware engineering, product, or software development.
- 7+ years experience using agile and other advanced development methodologies in all phases of product and software development.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.