Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Software Engineer (Unreal/Blueprints)
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite in Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
● Work with a diverse and highly interdisciplinary team of researchers and engineers and will have access to cutting edge technology, resources, and testing facilities.
● Work side by side with research scientists to enable a huge array of user studies that evaluate the perceptual effects of various AR/VR systems and features.
● Analyze, evaluate, design, develop, integrate, debug and test real-time AR and VR software for advanced prototypes and user experiences.
● Build software, tools, infrastructure, documentation and other systems that enable research scientists to be more effective and efficient.
● Educate researchers and other team members on software engineering best practices, tips and techniques.
● Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize ruthlessly and get things done with a high level of efficiency.
● Experience in Unreal Engine (Blueprints and C++) and who can work with a team of researchers who are building and evaluating prototype research devices.
● Ability to learn constantly, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of AR/VR problem solving.
● Ability to collaborate in a team environment across multiple scientific and engineering disciplines, making the architectural tradeoffs required to rapidly deliver software solutions.
● 5+ years experience with C++, including C++11 (and up) features and principles.
● 2+ years experience using Unreal Engine 4 (or 4+ years with another large scale engine such as Unity, CryEngine).
● 2+ years experience creating, extending, integrating and maintaining real-time 3D game engine systems such as graphics rendering, audio, physics, networking or animation.
● Experience shipping one or more products using standard software development toolsets such as source control and continuous integration systems.
● Experience developing AR/VR applications
● Experience with 3D math and linear algebra
● Experience integrating third-party hardware and custom SDKs into existing engines
Education: BSCSE or related field or equivalent experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.