Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Program in C, C++, Python in a Linux environment.
- Design, build, and test and debug of code modules and libraries.
- Drive and support testing efforts across teams and projects.
- Work with Optical Engineers, Test Engineers, RF and Mechanical engineers in research and product team.
- Experience designing and building Linux-based software applications in C++, C, Python.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and be part of a world-class team
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle, and good coding practices
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Test automation experience.
- Hardware debugging and code testing using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multi-meters a plus.
- Embedded systems programing and interfacing embedded systems to host computers and peripherals; using common communications protocols (UART, SPI, QSPI, I2C, TCPIP) a plus.
Education: BSCSE, BSEE or related engineering field.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!