Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
– Develop, document, and execute test cases based on the product specification in coordination with the team
– Create, document and monitor progress of product issues
– 5+ years demonstrated experience in developing hardware solutions.
– Strong design and programming skills in C/C++
– Python experience is helpful.
– Experience with small C# applications/tools
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write concise and accurate technical documentation, communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
– Demonstrated ability to impact/influence engineering and project teams.
– Proven track record of shipping highly-scalable and reliable services/systems.
– Ability to work independently and in a team setting and be able to research innovative solutions for challenging business/technical problems.
Education: BSCSE or relevant.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!