Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Software Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Remote. Must live and work in AZ or CA or IL or IN or NV or NY or OR or TX or UT or WA. Must work Pacific Time.
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Assist the organization design, build and deliver next generation data platforms.
– Work with cross functional partners, other teams within the engineering org, to disambiguate complex problems and come up with creative solutions.
– The scope of impact of this role is huge, and it’s a great opportunity to demonstrate exceptional skills.
– Modify existing databases and database management systems.
– Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
– Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
– Evaluating data pipelines.
– Understanding complex systems and disambiguating data use.
– Proposing data sources and schemas.
– Developing new pipelines that satisfy newly identified requirements.
– Communicating with XFNs and Partners to evaluate usage.
– Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
– Strong SQL knowledge.
– 5+ years of developing proven products.
– Knowledge of computer science data structures and algorithms
– Demonstrated ability to deliver projects in a familiar language (python, c, c++, c#, java, etc.)
– Some ML model development and background
– Experience working with XFNs and demonstrated cross-team collaboration
– Development of data pipelines
– Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
– Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
– Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
– Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
– Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
– Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
– Develop the next generation data platform.
– Propose creative solutions to deliver new data pipelines.
– Function across the stack and across team boundaries.
– Working on one of the most impactful areas in the company.
Education: BSCSE or relevant field required.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $45/hr – $55/hr.