Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Software Engineer
Duration: 1 year with high possibly of extension
Location: Remote in Seattle, WA or New York, NY or Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems.
– Research, design, develop and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software.
– Modify existing databases and database management systems.
– Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
– Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
– Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
– 2 years experience in Frontend (React, JS) is an advantage.
– 2 years experience in backend code with Python, Java, C++ is required.
– Previous experience with production support and handling tickets is highly desirable.
– Oncall/Production support experience.
– Backend skills like Python, Java, C++, scripting knowledge to quickly create a script for automations.
– Communication skills to communicate status updates on a timely basis to our customers.
– Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
– Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
– Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
– Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
– Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
– Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required or equivalent experience.
***Must be authorized to work with no visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future***
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united
together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.